[情報] Woods 賽後受訪談論好友Bryant過世

看板 NBA
作者 iamshana (CANINE力集中在一些重要S)
時間 2020-01-27 21:36:36
留言 12則留言 (7推 1噓 4→)

“It's unbelievable, the reality that he's no longer here,” Woods told report ers. “I just can't imagine what their entire family's going through right now . It's just shocking. 「難以相信,他已經不在這裡的事實」伍茲對記者說,「我無法想象他們一家人現在經歷 著什麼。真的讓人震驚。」 “LeBron breaks his record and he passes today. I grew up a die hard Laker fa n, always have been my entire life. That's all I remember, and he was part of the most historic franchise in all of the NBA.” 詹姆斯打破了他的紀錄,結果今天他去世了。我已經成為了湖人隊的死忠球迷。我整個一 生都是如此。這就是我記得的全部。他成為了NBA中最成功球隊的一部分。 Woods and Bryant became close having started their professional careers around a similar time frame. They often worked out together and would engage each ot her in discussion on what it took to be at the top of their chosen athletic en deavors. 伍茲和科比幾乎同時開始職業生涯。他們經常一起健身,相互談論要怎麼做到各自體育項 目的頂尖球員。 “When he retired we'd work out at Equinox together. I was always getting up e arly, he'd get up early, we'd work out,” Woods said. “We really connected on more the mental side of it, the prep, how much it takes to be prepared. 「當他退役的時候,我們一起在Equinox健身。我總是早早起來,他起來得也很早,我們 一起練健身,」伍茲說,「我們在心理方面,準備,該如何備戰上,真的有共通之處。 “For me, I don't have to react like he does in my sport, we can take our time , but you've still got to pay attention to the details and that's what he did better than probably any other player in NBA history. He paid attention to the details, the little things. 在我的體育項目中,我不必有他那樣的反應,我們有充裕時間,可是你仍然需要留意細節 。在NBA歷史上,他這一點比別的球員都做得更好。他對細節,細小的事情都很在意。 “The amount of hours that he spent in the gym in the offseason and during the summers to work on shots and do all the different things, it looked like it c ame natural to him on the court during game time, but he spent more hours look ing at film and trying to figure out what's the best way to become better. Tha t's where he and I really connected, because we're very similar.” “他休賽季在健身房中的時間,夏季的時候訓練投球等等,瞧上去他在比賽的時候,在籃 球場上信手拈來,可是他真的花了許多小時看影片,努力找出什麼才是進步的最好辦法。 這是他和我真的共通之處,因為我們是非常類似的人。」 Along with the work ethic, Woods also revered Bryant’s toughness both mentall y and physically, another trait he tried to share with the five-time NBA Champ ion. 除了工作態度,伍茲同時尊敬科比心理和身體上的堅強,而這個特點,他也努力與五個NB A總冠軍得主保持一致。 “What made him so impressive is that he was dominant on the offensive side … we know that, but he would lock up on (defense). He played their best guard a nd shut 'em down for all 48 minutes. That's what made him so special, he playe d both ends of the court,” Woods continued. 「他讓大家如此印象深刻的地方在於防守上的統治地位……我們都知道,他在防守 上能看死。他是全隊最好的後衛,在整個48分鐘的比賽期間。這是他如此特別的地方, 他能在籃球場所有地方打好球」伍茲繼續說 “There are maybe two guys, three guys in the entire NBA history that you can say that, that would do that. He was up for that challenge. And one of the mor e impressive things that I've ever witnessed is when he ruptured his Achilles and he went to the foul line, made his shots. 「整個NBA歷史上,你可以說有兩、三個人能做到這一點。他能直面挑戰。我見證到的另 外一件事情給我留下深刻印象。他在阿基里斯腱扭傷之後,去到罰球線,然後將球投入籃 中。 “Ultimate toughness, ultimate competitor, and one of the most shocking, tragi c days that I've ever been a part of in a very quick span here … Life is very fragile as we all know. You can be gone at any given time and we have to appr eciate the moments that we have.” 「他絕對頑強,絕對是一個鬥士。這是我經歷的最震驚,最悲傷的日子之一……生命如此 脆弱。你可能在任何一個時刻消失。我們必須感激我們所擁有的時光。」 來源:PGA官網新聞 Woods reflects on passing of NBA great Bryant January 26, 2020 By Ben Everill, PGATOUR.COM https://bit.ly/30VUGCM 心得: 他們真的算蠻早就認識了 這是1997年的照片 https://i.imgur.com/zA4aPut.jpg
今天比賽時球迷也在旁邊喊著"Do it for Mamba!" --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.136.248.7 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1580132199.A.0F7.html

hiarpu : QQ01/27 21:40

RBC54321 : 兩位偉大的球員 這照片兩個都好嫩阿01/27 21:41

deathsong : 伍茲比Kobe更扯 他的興衰等於高球界的命脈 01/27 21:43

swingingbear: 你用google翻完都不用檢查?01/27 21:47

swingingbear: 進攻端統治 那段在翻三小…01/27 21:48

followwind : Woods昨天打完18洞後桿弟才告訴他這件事,Woods第一 01/27 21:55

followwind : 個反應是:excuse me!? 01/27 21:55

chu630 : 他說他都不知道為啥觀眾一直喊....Do it for Mamba 01/27 22:11

salkuo : 推翻譯QQ 看完這一系列合照的感想就是籃球選手好高! 01/27 22:43

zack867 : grew up是這樣翻嗎? 01/27 22:47

jason7111994: 兩位都是傳奇 01/27 23:19