[問卦] 我想尖叫直到詞幹?

看板 Gossiping
作者 plutox (網路上的芳鄰)
時間 2022-11-08 23:27:39
留言 2則留言 (0推 2噓 0→)

你有改變國家的話 You've got the words to change a nation 但你在咬你的舌頭 But you're biting your tongue 你在沉默中度過了一生 You've spent a life time stuck in silence 怕你說錯話 Afraid you'll say something wrong 如果沒人聽過,我們怎麼學你的歌? If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song? 所以來吧來吧 So come on, come on 好啦好啦 Come on, come on 你有一顆像獅子一樣響亮的心 You've got a heart as loud as lions 那麼,為什麼要馴服你的聲音呢? So why let your voice be tamed? 也許我們有點不同 Maybe we're a little different 沒有必要感到羞恥 There's no need to be ashamed 你有光來對抗陰影 You've got the light to fight the shadows 所以別再隱藏了 So stop hiding it away 好啦好啦 Come on, come on 我要唱歌,我要大喊 I wanna sing, I wanna shout 我想尖叫直到詞幹 I wanna scream 'til the words dry out 所以把它放在所有的報紙上 So put it in all of the papers 我不害怕 I'm not afraid 他們可以閱讀所有相關信息 They can read all about it 閱讀所有內容,不,哦 Read all about it, no oh 哦哦哦 Oh oh oh 哦哦哦 Oh oh oh 哦哦哦 Oh oh oh 哦哦哦 Oh oh oh 哦哦哦 Oh oh oh 哦哦哦 Oh oh oh 晚上我們吵醒鄰居 At night we're waking up the neighbors 當我們高唱藍調時 While we sing away the blues 確保我們被記住,是的 Making sure that we're remembered, yeah 因為我們都很重要 'Cause we all matter too 如果真相被禁止 If the truth has been forbidden 然後我們打破了所有的規則 Then we're breaking all the rules 所以來吧來吧 So come on, come on 好啦好啦 Come on, come on 讓我們拿起電視和收音機 Let's get the TV and the radio 再次演奏我們的曲子 To play our tune again 是時候播放我們的活動版本了 It's 'bout time we got some airplay of our version of events 沒有必要害怕 There's no need to be afraid 我會和你一起唱歌我的朋友 I will sing with you my friend 好啦好啦 Come on, come on 我要唱歌,我要大喊 I wanna sing, I wanna shout 我想尖叫直到詞幹 I wanna scream 'til the words dry out 所以把它放在所有的報紙上 So put it in all of the papers 我不害怕 I'm not afraid 他們可以閱讀所有相關信息 They can read all about it 閱讀所有關於它的內容,哦 Read all about it, oh ohohohohohoh~~~ --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.72.159.244 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1667921262.A.697.html

gigongwen: 滾 220.132.117.10 11/08 23:35

noah23: 他媽才幾點?蛤啊 Sandé我照樣噓 101.10.1.241 11/08 23:37

您可能感興趣