[新聞] Piccioli Is Exiting Valentino

看板 Brand
作者 vince4687 (可愛又迷人的反派角色)
時間 2024-03-23 00:30:38
留言 0則留言 (0推 0噓 0→)

Pierpaolo Piccioli Is Exiting Valentino https://reurl.cc/v0M6xA A new creative configuration will be announced soon, the Roman couture house said. By VIKRAM ALEXEI KANSARA 22 March 2024 Pierpaolo Piccoli is parting ways with Valentino after almost eight years as the Roman couture house’s sole creative director, according to the company, which called the move a “joint decision.” A new creative configuration will be announced soon, the company said. For Piccioli, it’s been 25 years since he first joined Valentino in 1999 to oversee accessories alongside Maria Grazia Chiuri. In 2007, the duo were handpicked by founder Valentino Garavani to lead the brand’s creative direction after his retirement. In 2016, Piccioli became sole creative director after Chiuri decamped to the French couture giant Dior. “Not all stories have a beginning or an end, some live a kind of eternal present that shines so bright that it won’t produce any shadows,” said Piccioli. “I’ve been in this company for 25 years, and for 25 years I’ve existed and I’ve lived with the people who have woven the weaves of this beautiful story.” “I am grateful to Pierpaolo for his role as creative director and for his vision, commitment and creativity that have brought the Maison Valentino to what it stands for today,” said Valentino chief executive Jacopo Venturini. Last year, French conglomerate Kering acquired 30 percent of Valentino for € 1.7 billion — implying a valuation north of €5 billion — as part of a broader partnership with Qatari investment fund Mayhoola, which controls the brand. The agreement gave Kering the option to acquire 100 percent of Valentino “no later than 2028.” - Pierpaolo Piccioli離開Valentino了 22年的Pink PP很有話題性QQ 近年才開始關注時尚秀就感受到整片粉紅色的衝擊 -- Made By silius ╭╮╭╮ ╭──╮ ╭──╮ ╭──╮ ││││ │╭─╯ │╭╮│ │╭╮│ ┌─┐┐ ╭╮ ╭╮─╮ ╭──╮ ╭──╮ │╰╯│ │╰─╮ │╰╯│ ╰╯││ ││╭╮│╭─╯ ─╮│╭╮│╭╮│ ││ └││││╰─╮╰─╯ ││╰╯│╰╯│ ││ ──┘╯╰╯──╯──╯ ╰╯──╯──╯ ╰╯ --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 124.218.32.98 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Brand/M.1711125042.A.480.html

您可能感興趣