[XD] 經典饒舌爭霸戰:哈利波特vs路克天行者

看板 joke
作者 tomsonchiou (TC)
時間 2020-12-10 22:37:28
留言 2則留言 (1推 0噓 1→)

https://youtu.be/Ver1OZdK2bA
不完整翻譯+不完整註釋 [Harry Potter:] Accio mic, let me fire up the wand! 速速前,麥克風!讓我點燃這魔杖 (Accio速速前,召喚咒) Like Hermione and Ron, I’m about to get it on! 如同妙麗與榮恩,我準備與你搞上! (get it on為做過愛的俗語,榮恩與妙麗後來有孩子所以當然做過了) Cause my mouth spits hot like Incendio flames 我口吐熱浪如同吼吼燒火焰 (Incendio吼吼燒) You’re lukewarm like some Tauntaun remains 你不慍不火如同湯湯獸的屍體 (lukewarm諧音Luke,Ep5路克曾躲在湯湯獸凍死屍體內躲避暴風雪) Even the mad eye of my man Alastor Moody Could see your franchise only has two decent movies 即便瘋眼穆迪也能看清你的電影只有兩部還行 (星戰前傳三部曲、新三部曲甚至Ep6都有不少爭議) Search your feelings, do you sense déjà vu? You’re getting smoked, like your uncle Owen and aunt Beru! 搜尋你的直覺,是否感到既視感?你被我焚燒,如同你叔叔和嬸嬸 (路克的叔叔嬸嬸被風暴兵燒死) Your acting’s flat and your raps are 2D too! 你的演技平板,饒舌如R2D2 (are 2D too諧音R2D2) Bugger off to the afterlife where you’rе fat and see-through 快轉到你發福透明的英靈狀態 (指路克演員馬克漢米爾的身材) You’re the biggest lеtdown in your series since Snoke! 你是系列最大的失望,與史諾克不分上下 (星戰八的一大爭議便是路克和史諾克的死亡) It makes sense your father’s Vader. All you do is choke! 難怪你爸是維達,因為你只會嗆喉! (choke雙關達斯維達的原力鎖喉跟搞砸某事) You country bumpkin, you must be dumb! Who farms moisture on a desert planet with two suns? 你這鄉下農民,肯定沒有智商!誰會在兩顆太陽的沙漠行星蓋濕氣農場? Let me stick my plans in your dusty bin droid I’ll leave you like a horcrux. Split up and destroyed 看我把計畫塞進你垃圾桶夥伴裡,我會如分靈體般對你,先分裂再銷毀。 (horcrux分靈體) [Luke Skywalker:] I don’t know who made you shoot first but that missed! 我不曉得是誰讓你先開腔,但你打偏了 (指Ep4韓索羅被修改過好幾次的誰先開槍) If I was you I'd have a bad feeling 'bout this! 如果我是你,肯定會有不好的感覺 (have a bad feeling 'bout this是星戰許多角色都說過的經典台詞) I’m a rhyming Jedi like my father, before me 我是押韻絕地如同我的父親 (電影台詞「I am a Jedi, like my father before me」) Your talking hat should’ve put you in Gryffin-dorky 你的說話帽帽該把你丟去葛來芬呆 (talking hat指分類帽) Your origin story is mostly stolen from me! You might be Potter, but Harry, I planted your seed! Let’s see: little orphan raised by relatives in solitude Suddenly gets taken under wing of funky wizard dude Learns that he’s been destined to have powerful gifts 你的起源故事基本全從我這抄 我看看:被親戚養育的孤兒,突然遇到詭異巫師,了解他被命運選上並有強大天賦 (其實這也是冒險故事的常見設定,並不是星戰開創) But between the two of us I think I got the cooler stick! 但你我差別在於我有跟更酷的棒棒 (光劍與魔杖都是跟棍棒) My mic-saber cuts through you so slicey Leave you on the floor like an arm at Mos Eisley 我的光劍麥砍起你豪不費力如同Mos Eisley的手臂 (Mos Eisley被光劍砍斷手) Hit you with the Wampa raps I get icy Land ‘em in your face like (that’ll do nicely) I flied an X-Wing to save a planet from massacre You fly a broom like some kinda magical janitor 我駕駛X戰機拯救行星免遭屠殺,你騎著掃帚像個魔法清潔工 Your Dumble-dweeb Army likes to think that you’re the best (Dumble-dweeb Army雙關傻蛋與鄧不利多的軍隊) All you did was use your mom like a bullet-proof vest! 你所做的只有把你媽當防彈背心 (指莉莉犧牲的保護咒。另外我覺得這句最靠北XD) [Harry Potter:] The death of my mother saved the wizarding race Your mum died of heartache when she saw your face! 我母親的死救了整個魔法界,你媽看到你就死於心碎 (路克母親佩咪生下他後就過世了) You swamp school dropout! You’re too whiny to rhyme At least when I Slytherin a sister, she isn’t mine! 至少我和妹妹搞上時,她不是我妹! (Slytherin史萊哲林諧音slither in與某人做愛。 哈利跟榮恩的妹妹金妮在一起,但路克跟自己親妹妹莉亞曖昧過) I’m the Boy Who Lived! Best seller without equal 我是活下來的男孩!銷售量無人能敵 (Boy Who Lived!那個活下來的男孩,哈利稱號) I’ll split you like your fanbase’s feelings ‘bout the prequels! 我會把你如同粉絲對前傳看法般拆散 (前傳三部曲在粉絲間看法兩極) Sequels brought you back to meet your demise I’d say you were brilliant, but I must not tell lies 後傳將你帶回只為上演你的謝幕,我想誇你聰明但我不能說謊 (I must not tell lies第五集恩不里居逼哈利在手背刻的血字) I left J.K. straight rolling in cash! You let J.J. compact your character to trash! 我讓J.K.腰纏萬貫,你讓J.J.把你壓成垃圾來賣 (HP作者J.K.羅琳,EP8導演J.J.。垃圾壓縮機也是星戰常見場警) So go on. Try and force more of your disses You’re like a stormtrooper, cause all your shit misses! 你就像個暴風兵,啥事都打偏 (吐槽風暴兵的準頭) [Luke Skywalker:] (R2D2) That’s right R2, it does sound like he left all his fire in the goblet Haha, maybe he will get rescued by an anorexic hobbit (Goblet of Fire火盃) 哈哈,也許他會被個厭食症哈比人所救 (指家庭小精靈多比) I think it’s pretty clear that you and I are pretty different My drive’s hyper, your drive’s Privet! 我想我倆差距非常明顯,我在超空間穿梭,你被困在水蠟樹街 (drive雙關超空間駕駛與HP中地名水蠟樹街Privet Drive) I've got more rhymes than sand grains on Tatooine! You couldn’t pull in the win with a tractor beam! I crushed an Empire a galaxy large 我的韻腳比塔圖因的砂礫還多,你即便用牽引光線也拿不下這局 I blew up the Death Star, you blew up Aunt Marge! 我炸掉了死星,你吹脹了瑪姬姑媽。 (blew up雙關炸掉與吹脹) I’ll pop you where Poppy Pomfrey can’t be healing you Unlike a great disturbance in the force, I’m not feeling you! 我會把你揍到龐芮夫人都治不好你,不像原力的極大擾動,你的存在微不足道。 (龐芮夫人是霍格華茲的醫療人員。原力在擾動是星戰經典台詞) Death would eat you up without Hermione and luck 沒有妙麗與運氣,食死人早將你活吞 (Death Eaters食死人。哈利還真的經常靠妙麗Carry) Because your own skills wingardium levio-suck! (Wingardium Leviosa 溫咖癲啦唯啊薩,漂浮咒) You’re a dud like Dursley but worse And I’d rather herd nerfs than have to endure your third verse! [Harry Potter:] (The Weasleys) Have you heard rap before? That was not dope at all Maybe have Goldieballs show you the protocol 也許該讓那金色燈泡教你點禮儀 (指禮儀機器人C-3PO) But I bet you’re just distracted you got a lot on your plate On one hand: the rebellion; on the other hand: oh wait! 畢竟你事情一大堆,一手要忙反抗軍,另一手...喔等等! (嘲諷路克被砍斷一隻手) I roll deep and the Weasley's got my back! 我有衛斯理做我後盾 (指魁地奇球賽中弗雷喬治常保護哈利免遭博格攻擊) (This muggle sucks more hole than the bloody Sarlacc!) We’ll rough you up good if you try to step to Harry, mate You’re the least intimidating twin since Mary-Kate! I flow like butterbeer in Diagon streets! You could find me getting fantastic on these beats! 我的節奏如斜角巷的奶油啤酒滑順 你會發現我已收集到所有的神奇韻律 (butterbeer奶油啤酒 Diagon streets斜角巷 fantastic on these beats諧音怪獸與牠們的產地Fantastic Beasts) It’s over Luke! I got the high ground advantage I’ll close you like a map! Mischief Managed! (It's Over Anakin! I have the high ground!結束了安納金!我有高地優勢!) (Mischief Managed! 惡作劇完成。隱藏劫盜地圖的咒語) [Luke Skywalker:] You should have Hagrid fly you home on his moped If I wanted teenage wizardry I’d call Selena Gomez! 你該讓海格騎摩托把你載回家 若我想看魔法師,我寧願找Selena Gomez (Selena Gomez迪士尼影集少年魔法師演員,星戰現在在迪士尼旗下) My attack tactics are galactically hardcore Far more than your goofy little Scar Wars! (Scar Wars諧音Star Wars,也指哈利頭上的傷疤) I learned flow with the best in the biz! (Get funky) So of you, the end this is! (Maclunkey!) My Jedi mind tricks put the nix on your Imperius (Imperius蠻橫咒) Twist you up like death sticks, I’m Bellatrix - dead Sirius! (Bellatrix貝拉雷斯壯,殺死天狼星Sirius的人) No need to expelliarmus, you’re harmless in a duel 我不需將你繳械,因你在這場決鬥中毫無傷害 (expelliarmus去去武器走,繳械咒) Call me the Hogwarts Express! I just took you to school! 叫我霍格華茲特快車,因為我已將你送至學校! (took someone to school 為徹底打敗某人,可直譯為送至學校) --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.47.170.95 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/joke/M.1607611051.A.0E3.html

wommow: 真是懷念的系列 原來還有出阿~ 12/11 02:09

crorangeazy: 我以為完結了 12/14 14:05

您可能感興趣