[新聞] 瓦倫卡出山寨絕招挑戰睡美人費德勒

看板 Tennis
作者 cronaldo17 (cronaldo)
時間 2015-09-11 16:48:29
留言 10則留言 (8推 0噓 2→)

Wawrinka to use ‘sneak weapon’ against sleeping beauty Federer 瓦倫卡出山寨絕招挑戰睡美人費德勒 新聞出處:http://tinyurl.com/napx7b5 Five-time champion Roger Federer will prepare for his US Open semi-final clash with close friend Stan Wawrinka by sleeping as much as possible. 五屆美網冠軍費德勒決定要大睡特睡,作為迎戰私密友人瓦倫卡的賽前準備 The 34-year-old Swiss believes napping, as well as the routine of practice and gym work, is just as crucial as he enters his 10th New York semi-final and 20th career clash against his compatriot. 屆齡34歲的瑞士人相信「打盹」和日常練習一樣至關重要! 在生涯第十次的美網準決賽,同時和瓦倫卡的第20次對決之際。 He is so fond of sleep that Federer will look to get in as much as 10 hours a day before tomorrow's semi-final, where the winner will face either world number one Novak Djokovic or defending champion Marin Cilic in Sunday's championship match. 費德勒熱愛睡覺,在準決賽前的每一天都要睡滿10小時才夠。 準決賽勝方將會碰上球王或是衛冕冠軍。 "Sleeping has become quite important," said Federer, the father of two sets of twins. 「睡覺很重要。」費德勒說。 "I make sure I sleep enough, as well. Like when I went to bed after the John Isner match (in the fourth round) it got quite late and I couldn't sleep quite as much as I wanted to. 「我得睡飽。像我和伊斯納那場打得太晚我就睡不飽了。」 "Because I believe it's really the sleep that gives you energy again down the road. That's why the next two days are very important for me in terms of sleeping." 「我相信睡覺可以充電。所以這也是為什麼接下來的兩天我要睡飽,這很重要。」 If the approach for such a high-stakes clash seems risky, then Federer is showing no signs of nerves as he moves two wins from an 18th major and his first in more than three years. 即便準決賽看似危機四伏,費德勒卻很淡定,他和第18座大賽頭銜僅兩勝之遙。 他有三年多沒拿過大賽了。 He has reached the semi-finals without dropping a set and has been broken just twice. 本屆美網他目前未失一盤,且只被破過兩個發球局。 Wawrinka (pic) admitted he has no reservations about imitating his rivals' tricks of the trade, including Federer's latest weapon – the 'SABR.' 瓦倫卡承認他模仿費德勒的新招-羅傑奇襲(沙拔)。 Federer has recently developed a new chip-and-charge approach on second serve which has been called 'Sneak Attack By Roger' or 'SABR' for short. 費德勒開創了新招「羅傑奇襲(沙拔)」,接二發的半截擊偷襲上網。 Wawrinka used his own version of the tactic yesterday in his 6-4, 6-4, 6-0 quarter-final win over South Africa's Kevin Anderson. 瓦倫卡用自己的版本詮釋了「羅傑奇襲」, 而且在八強賽對安德森時就演繹了「羅傑奇襲」。 "I'm not trying to do what he's doing. Just the reason why I improve so much the past few years, it's also because I'm looking a lot what the top guys' doing, Novak, Roger, Rafa," said the 30-year-old French Open champion. 「我沒有抄襲費德勒。我是從喬科維奇、費德勒、納達爾身上取經,這也是為什麼我這幾 年進步這麼多的原因。」瓦倫卡說。 "We all see what Roger is doing right now. It's quite impressive. He's doing it against everybody. I saw him play also against Anderson in Cincinnati, and I was surprised how close he was returning. 「我們都看到了羅傑奇襲,這招好炫,費德勒對誰都羅傑奇襲,我看到他在辛辛那提對上 安德森的時候也羅傑奇襲,我非常訝異他居然可以這樣近網的回發。」 "But it's actually a good way against Anderson to be closer than behind, because you completely cut the time from him." 「這完全就是應付安德森的絕招啊,貼近網搶時間。」 On Wednesday, Federer blitzed French 12th seed Richard Gasquet in just 87 minutes, firing 50 winners, 16 aces and facing just a single break point. 週三費德勒閃電戰擊退賈斯奎云云。 Furthermore, he has a 16-3 record against Wawrinka. 對戰紀錄費德勒16比3領先瓦倫卡。 He may have lost their most recent clash in the French Open quarter-finals as Wawrinka swept to the title, but Federer's three defeats have all come on clay. 不過兩人最近一次交手費德勒落敗,瓦倫卡在今年法網八強勝出後一路過關戰將奪冠, 倒是費德勒三次落敗都是在紅土球場。 "I think a lot comes through practice for Stan, because he's worked very hard throughout his career," said Federer in praise of his Davis Cup winning teammate. 「我覺得瓦倫卡是靠苦練熬出頭的。」費德勒盛讚其戴盃隊友。 "It took him a while to figure out exactly what his possibilities were. I don't think he was a guy who always had enough confidence. I always thought he was a better player than he actually was, but somehow something was holding him back maybe. 「他(指瓦倫卡)花了一大段時間才找到他的可能性,我可不覺得他總是具備足夠自信。  我總覺得他潛質比他實際打的成績還好得多,可能有什麼東西阻礙他吧。」費德勒說。 "I think only once when he really started to break through and he had some big wins." 「我覺得瓦倫卡取得一些重大勝利之後才真的有開始進化。」費德勒說。 Wawrinka believes he is now the equal of Federer, something he did not quite believe before he won his first major at the 2014 Australian Open. 瓦倫卡則相信他現在和費德勒對戰會是五五波,自從去年拿下澳網冠軍之後。 "I think now we are both nervous when we enter the court. Before it was only me. I was nervous because I knew I wasn't at his level," he said. 「我覺得現在我們兩個上場時都會緊張,以前是只有我會緊張,因為以前我還差得遠。」 瓦倫卡說。 "Now I think we can see that he was also nervous every time we play each other the past few years. That's a big difference." 「近來我可以看到費德勒每次和我對決時也同樣緊張,一切可都不一樣囉。」瓦倫卡說。 Wawrinka will be playing in his second semi-final after also making the last four in 2013. – AFP, September 10, 2015 這是瓦倫卡繼前年之後,第二次出戰美網準決賽。(法新社報導) --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.39.215
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Tennis/M.1441961314.A.C96.html

charlie01: sleeping beauty = = 09/11 17:07

rl55586: 期待 09/11 17:16

UncleGarlic: 期待明天互相偷襲! 09/11 18:11

BoyRock: 明天內戰 09/11 19:07

grugru: 真的55波 09/11 19:45

lynn: 好緊張 09/11 20:09

kendan88: 沙拔是什麼 哈哈哈 09/11 20:23

clifflee: Saber, Sneak Attack By rogER 大寫字硬湊成一個詞 09/11 21:38

k7310162002: https://goo.gl/iIFIcN 老費練習SABR的影片 09/11 21:53

tonialau: 不是SABR嗎 Sneak Attack By Roger 09/11 22:19