[情報] KI訪問全文

看板 NBA
作者 darren2586 (YA)
時間 2024-05-27 23:27:47
留言 147則留言 (105推 2噓 40→)

https://youtu.be/v9kDvLM6xJ0
Q: Kyrie, we talked to Luka earlier about your performance in the fourth quarter. He said you were born for these moments because you shine in the fourth quarter. So, for one, I guess what does it mean to hear your teammates talk about you like that? In the end, in that fourth quarter, is it just something that's simple? Does a switch flip on for you? Why are you so comfortable? 我們剛剛和Luka聊過,他說你是為了第四節而生的第四節先生,你有什麼想法? 每當打到第四節,為什麼你總是能發揮得很好? 你是有一個開關嗎? KI: I appreciate his words. Luka is funny, man. I feel like we're both born for this, if you ask me. It's just basketball, man. You've got to give the game what it needs at times. I felt like in that fourth quarter, we had a good run going. Those guys were pressuring the basketball up the floor. So, when we got into the paint, I felt like we just had to convert, get a few stops. We were playing a back-and-forth game for a little bit with them. But I had confidence in our guys when we got stops in that fourth quarter. When we got on transition, we just had to continue to push and get some easy ones. Down the stretch, that's where we make our money, man. Since the All-Star break, we 've been up there with some of the top teams in the league. We're finishing clutch games. We have a great clutch record. So, I think we have that poise now. We're showcasing just our skill sets out there. A lot of teams have to guard the depth that we have. A lot of teams have to guard each one of us. You 've got to pick your poison. So, in the fourth quarter, when I'm being aggressive, I know it opens opportunities, not only for myself but for my teammates. 首先謝謝Luka,他總是這麼幽默。如果你問我,我覺得我們兩個都是這樣的人,這就是籃 球,你必須適時發揮。 我覺得我們在第四節打出不錯的節奏,我們在全場施壓,所以當我們打進禁區時,我覺得 我們都可以轉換成分數,第四節和他們打得很拉鋸,但我對我們的人有信心,當我們進攻 時,我們只需要持續加壓,並拿下簡單的分數,這就是我們打球的方式。 從明星周後我們一直保持聯盟前段班的氣勢,我們拿下很多關鍵的比賽,我們在關鍵時刻 有很不錯的表現,所以我覺得我們找到了我們的平衡,我們展現了我們所擁有的實力,其 他隊伍必須提防我們的深度,必須盯防我們每個人,他們只能選擇他們最終必須要面對我 們哪一個。所以到了第四節,只要我打出積極度,不只對我自己,也能幫助我的隊友們找 到機會。 Q: You're known for being a historian of the game. KI: Thank you.I am one of the few, I am one of THE FEW that is actually a historian of the game. Go ahead. Q: With teams being 154-0 undefeated when they go up 3-0, what's the significance of that stat? How does that feel, just being 3-0 in this position right now? 你被稱作是球場上的歷史學家.... 喔謝謝,我的確是少數能被稱作歷史學家的球員。 NBA的紀錄,首先拿到3-0的隊伍至今154勝0敗,這個數據有多了不起? 你對於現在隊伍有 3-0的領先有什麼感覺? KI: It means absolutely nothing right now. That's not even something I'm thinking about. Going into Game 4, it's still 0-0. That's the type of motivation and mentality we have in that locker room. It's not just me. We feel like the job isn't finished. We're going against one of the greatest teams in the world. They still have the capability of beating us on any given night, and we have to treat them like that. It's a time to celebrate after the game, but once I get up here, it's on to the next thing. I'm thinking about my recovery work, putting my kids to bed, watching film, and just getting ready for this war.... a war-like battle that's going to come next game. I' ve got to appreciate where we are, but at the same time, don't take it for granted. Don't take the other team for granted because they're pretty sure they're going to watch this interview. They're going to study all our habits and see if we lay down a little bit and get comfortable. I don't want to get comfortable at all. I want to push forward even more so and have our best game , Game 4, and live with the results after that. 這完全沒有任何意義,這甚至不是我現在正在思考的事情。 你知道的,不只對我,對我們全隊而言,我們依然會帶著0-0的感覺進入G4。這就是我們的 休息室現在的氣氛。比賽還沒結束,我們仍然在面對世界上最好的球隊之一,只要有機會 他們隨時有能力能打敗我們,所以我們也要帶著這樣的認知面對他們。我們賽後當然能慶 祝,但當我現在在這裡時,我想的是我要怎麼讓身體恢復、送小孩上床,接著看影片,讓 自己準備好面對下一場戰爭....戰鬥。我們對於現在的領先要抱持感恩,但不能視為理所 當然,不能看輕對方,因為我知道他們也會看這個訪問,他們會去注意我們所有的習慣, 並且確認我們是否鬆懈了。我完全不想讓自己鬆懈,我反而要給自己更大的壓力在G4打出 更好的比賽,並接受比賽的結果。 (很明顯他發現war這個用字不好,中途改口) Q: In the fourth quarter, you don't show any emotion. You stay focused on it all the time. How do you manage to stay in the zone for so long? 第四節,你沒有表現出任何情緒,持續讓自己專注在比賽中,你是怎麼樣讓自己保持在這 種zone的狀態裡這麼久的? (口音很重的英文) KI: Thanks for talking to me. Thanks for speaking that, I know you're giving your best. Yeah, in the fourth quarter, you get a chance to see your competitors' emotions. You get to see what they're made of. You get to see the plays that they run in the clutch. It's just a chess match. I think that's the approach I take throughout most of the game, but especially in the fourth quarter. When the game is in the balance, they're taking the lead, we're taking the lead. There are a few foul calls that are called that slow the game down. But you just got to pay attention to all the little things. I feel like you put yourself in a great position. Also, when we come into our huddles, whether we're on the floor or whether in timeouts, we are constantly communicating and we're constantly giving each other that reassurance and confidence that we're a good team, too, and we got to finish the job. 謝謝你的提問,謝謝你用英文提問,我知道你盡力了。 在第四節,你會看到你的對手的情緒,你會看到他們的一切,你會看到他們關鍵時刻做的 Play,這就像是一場棋局,我想這是我最常在比賽中使用的方法,特別是第四節。當比賽 膠著,我們互換領先,會有幾個犯規讓比賽慢了下來,但你必須要去注意那些細節,我覺 得你必須把自己放在更宏觀的角度。而當我們在溝通時,不管是在球場中或者暫停時,我 們會不斷的保持交流,同時給彼此安心感和信心,讓彼此知道我們是一支強大的隊伍,所 以讓我們能好好把比賽拿下。 Q: You mentioned that Luka is also born for those clutch situations. What do you see that makes him uniquely suited to be a closer, especially at this stage? 你提到了Luka也是一個天生的關鍵終結者。你覺得是什麼讓他能在現在的舞台上成為這麼 特別的終結者? KI: I mean, I think he's shown it over and over. Whether he's made them or missed them, he's taken them. And that's the confidence you need to have, especially in those clutch situations. You've got to have that confidence, and you can't be thinking about anything else other than your mechanics and your fundamentals. You know, putting us up ahead to give us that separation, to give us that peace of mind. So, you know, when he's getting it going and he's making threes or he's driving to the basket, he's getting to the free throw line and creates opportunities for all of us. And when he gets it out in transition and he starts going and we see Luka get up there and get into his Luka sprint, that makes a big deal for us and makes a big difference for us. And it makes my job a lot easier, especially when I'm coming to transition and those guys are a little tired. So, again, we don't play your turn, my turn, but when we get those opportunities to push in transition or get Luka Iso on the wing or at the top of the key, it's our time to take advantage of it. 我想他已經展現過很多次了。不管他投進還是沒有投進,但他總會承擔這樣的關鍵出手。 而這樣在關鍵時刻的自信正是他需要的。為了要讓球隊領先,你必須要有這樣的自信,除 了自己的技術和基礎之外,不能去思考任何別的事情。而當他進入那個狀態時,不管是三 分球、切入上籃製造罰球機會,或者替我們其他人創造進攻機會,我們會看到他在快攻時 進入那個「Luka衝鋒模式」,那會讓我們的進攻變得不同,對我而言也會讓我變得輕鬆不 少,尤其是換我進攻時,對方會因為Luka而變得更疲倦。所以,雖然我們並不會說好互相 輪流,但當我們看到有機會快攻,或者讓Luka在兩側或弧頂單打時,我們會去把握這樣的 機會。 Q: Y'all have gone up against, you know, two of the top three seeds in this playoffs. You guys look like you're the favorite though, the way you're playing, just so much confidence. What goes into that mentality? Just a confident mentality despite being an underdog in a lot of the series that you' ve played? 你們在系列賽中對上了前三種子中的兩隊,而你們看起來都像是有優勢的那方,打起球來 非常的有自信。是什麼讓你們有這樣的自信,即使你們實際上是underdog? KI: I mean, if you look at our regular season, I don't think it tells the whole truth of who we are, you know, and who we were. I felt like, you know, the second half of the season, everybody got to kind of see what we were made of. But if you look at the beginning of the season, I mean, we were on pace for having a great season still. You know, I think we would have finished one two three. That's plain hypotheticals, you know, if I don't get injured or if Luke is not laboring a little bit or if we don't go through kind of those big transitions that we had in the season where we had lineup changes. You know, so I take all that into account when I look at who we are now. We've grown over the past few months. This has been a journey for us. And, you know, I like to think that, you know, being in fifth took some pressure off of us coming into this postseason. You know, everybody was looking at the top three seeds. So I felt like we snuck in there a little bit and surprised a few teams . But the guys in the locker room all have always had that utmost confidence in one another. And when we started getting into some tough games and we were able to battle it out and come out with some wins, I think that really sparked a new confidence for us. You know, guys making tough shots towards the end. I mean, I think you guys remember that Cleveland game, right? You know, now it' s in Cleveland history. It had to be against me. But I look at my teammates and I'm telling them, I'm like,"I was so pissed we lost there."But I want them to remember that, you know, what that felt like where we took our foot off the gas pedal a little bit. Max Strus hits a 59 footer, you know, breaks our heart and we go and lose in Indiana. So some of those moments, I think, that could have broken our team really made us who we are. And I'm grateful for these guys just continuing to battle and our coaching staff getting us prepared. And upper management doing a great job just feeding us confidence. So it's a full-team effort. 我覺得,如果你只看例行賽的我們,那並不是我們的全部。我覺得到了後半球季,人們才 有機會看到我們真正的實力。剛開季時我們的確打出了一個強勢的開場,如果純粹以假設 來說,如果我沒有受傷、Luka沒有因為我們必須進行各種陣容調整而累積的疲勞,我想我 們有機會是前三種子的。在看待我們的實力時我會把這些都考慮進去。而我認為我們的隊 伍在這幾個月成長了很多,而我更喜歡把第五種子這件事視為是一種壓力的轉移,人們總 是看著前三種子,而我們在這個位子更能打個出奇不意。 而我們隊上的人對彼此都有無比的信心,而在我們面對一些關鍵的比賽,我們奮鬥並拿下 一些勝利時,我認為那讓我們有了更多的信心。你知道的,當他們在關鍵時候投進那些關 鍵的出手。你們還記得吧?對上騎士隊的比賽。這已經是騎士隊的歷史,而我離開了所以 現在我已經是對手了,但當下我和我的隊友們說「輸掉這場我真的超不爽的」但我希望他 們能記得這個痛,我們在那個當下鬆懈了,所以我們讓Max Strus投進了那個59英尺的出 手,擊敗了我們,然後又接著在印第安納輸了(?) 所以我覺得,這些本來有可能擊潰我們 的時刻反而造就了現在的我們,而我也很感謝我們的人永不放棄奮鬥,也感謝教練團讓我 們隨時保持狀態,球團上層也做好他們的工作,這是一個團隊的勝利。 https://youtu.be/9FjvUOttXMg
Q: At this point in your career and just honestly in your life, what do the Dallas Mavericks mean to you? From the coaching staff to the guys that you get to call teammates. 以你現在的球員生涯階段來說,你覺得小牛隊的團隊及隊友對你來說的意義是什麼? KI: I feel like it's a great chapter that's being written right now. You know, I'm enjoying every step of the way. I'm not taking anything for granted. I'm enjoying the hot weather right now. I'm enjoying the Dallas community and the fans here. You know, we talked about this early in the season, just how much I felt embraced. But I think it's going a little deeper than that. It's really helped me grow as a human being and find my peace out here. It's good to breathe fresh air, get outside. You know, seasonal depression is real when you 're growing up up north. I spent 12 years in the Eastern Conference, you know, in three cold cities that deal with four seasons. So you come out here and you're able to get outside and ground yourself a little bit more and spend some time with your family. Watch your kids run outside and wife's happy. You know, they say abouta happy wife? Happy life. You know, so I don't take those things for granted. You know, it comes with it and we're laughing about it. But on a serious note, I've just been able to grow and understand that all these things don't happen without a lot of the work that goes unseen. Just doing the inner work, doing the spiritual work and enjoying the game and putting that in perspective as well. You know, feels good. 我認為現在是我生涯中一個很棒的篇章,我非常享受這一切,並沒有把這一切視為理所當 然。我很享受這邊溫暖的氣候、達拉斯的社群以及這邊的粉絲,就像我們在季初談過的, 我感受到自己在這裡是被歡迎的。而現在我覺得事情又更深了一層,我認為這邊讓我找到 了心靈的平靜,也讓我成為更好的人,能夠在這邊呼吸新鮮空氣,走出戶外。對於我這種 在北方長大的小孩來說,季節性憂鬱是真的。我在東區待了12年,在三個北方寒冷的城市 中度過四季。所以當你來到這,你能夠走出戶外,多陪陪家人,看你的小孩在外面玩,老 婆開心,你知道他們說老婆只要開心就?你的生活就會順遂。所以我不會把這些視為理所 當然,我們很享受這一切。但認真說,我成長了並了解到,如果背後沒有許多看不見的努 力,這一切都不會發生。所以我們必須做好我們內在的功課、靈性的功課,並且享受比賽 享受生活,感覺很好。 Q: Kyrie, over here to your right. Thank you for your time this evening. We've talked to you about being a leader on this team. Right? A multitude of times. So it's not a new conversation. How do you navigate the complexities of being a leader? Because we know it doesn't always look the same way every day. How do you navigate knowing when to push, when to pull and everything in between? 身為一個領導者,你如何處理成為領導者的複雜性? 你如何知道你何時該加壓,何時該退 讓,以及介在這兩個狀態中間時該怎麼處理? KI: I mean, I mean, we throw around that word leader and leadership so often, especially in this industry. You know, I genuinely feel like, you know, leaders are chosen sometimes, but leaders emerge out of the group, too. And, you know, when you get that role or people start calling you a great leader or start asking you about leadership, you got to understand that when you're in that position, failure is going to be part of it. Making mistakes is going to be part of it. And, you know, almost like embarrassment is part of it, too, because sometimes you going get it right. Sometimes you going get it completely wrong. So I think I've come to a place in my life where I've just accepted it. You know, this is what comes with it. You know, the thing that I always think about when I am leading the guys with some of the other leaders on the team is just protecting them and allowing them to fail, too, and feel what pain feels like, too. So I think all of these words that we're throwing out are just words. But when you're in the middle of it and you've got to figure it out and you don't have it all figured out, that's when you're made, you know, right there. So it feels good that I have the support system, though , that I'm not doing this alone. It's never a lonely job. I used to think leadership was just about me, me, me, and taking on the brunt of all the responsibility. No, that's not even close to it. You know, you got good people around, good family, good friends, and they love you unconditionally. Anything's possible in this world. 在這個產業中,我們常常在提領導者、領導力這些字眼,但我真心覺得,雖然有時領導者 是被選上的,但有時領導者也會是從團隊中自然產生的。所以當你被人們稱為領導者,或 者人們開始問你關於領導力的問題時,你必須知道在這個位子上,失敗是其中一部分, 犯錯也是其中一部份,感到丟臉也是其中的一部份。因為有時你會是對的,但有時你會 是完全錯誤的那一方,所以我覺得到我現在的人生階段,我徹底接受隨之而來的一切。 當我在和其他領導者帶領隊上這些人時,我認為我是在一邊保護著他們,一邊讓他們體驗 失敗,一邊讓他們知道「痛」是什麼感覺。當我們在這邊大談領導時,這些都只是空話, 但當你身處其中時,你必須要自己去找出這到底是什麼意思,而當你無法找到答案時,這 就是你塑造自己的領導力的時候了。我很感謝我身邊所有支持我的人讓我不用獨自面對這 一切,這不該是個孤獨的工作。我過去認為領導就該是「我怎樣、我怎樣、我怎樣」,並 且承擔下所有的責任,不,完全不是這麼一回事,你身邊有很多好人、家人、好友,而他 們會無條件愛你,這世界上沒有不可能的事情。 Q: Kyrie, it feels like, especially since the trade deadline, that you guys keep finding new ways to win. You learned to win with defense, you learned to win when players were out. The first two games of the series, you learned to win even when you weren't hitting threes. Tonight, you guys didn't have Derek Lively for a lot of the game. Jason Kidd said it was going to be about shot- making down the stretch. Is there a through-line that runs through all of this ability to keep finding different ways to win? Even if it looks very different than the... 自從交易截止後,你們似乎總是能找到新的贏球方法,你們透過防守贏球、在有人受傷時 贏球,在系列賽前兩戰,你們找到了投不進三分球時的贏球方法。今天,你們在失去一直 都在的Lively的狀況下,Jason Kidd說這會是一場由關鍵時刻的關鍵投籃決定的比賽。 這一切是不是有什麼主線貫徹其中讓你們找到各種贏球的方法? KI: A through-line? What do you mean? 主線? 什麼意思? Q: A through-line or a theme. What's the cause in this roster? 主線或主題,球隊的成功原因。 KI: You got some, as we say, we got some bad MFers in that locker room. We got some guys that don't care about doing the dirty work and doing the little things for us to win. And have always preached selflessness in our locker room. And this was before I even got here. So when I got here, the culture was still being birthed a little bit. You look at their success before I got here at Western Conference Finals. We could get together. We're trying to figure out our tandem. And then we come into the season. I think a lot of us took that as motivation and wanted to be in the best shape possible. And I think that's what's allowing us to be in the situation or the circumstance we're in now. We're in great shape. We're conditioned mentally and emotionally. And, you know, we've worked on our strategy since the All- Star break. And I think that's helped. We've built trust. And every day that we go into practice, we actually hoop against each other. We play not a lot of teams. Still practice hard. You know, so I think we're very old school in our mentality. And when we're led by Jason Kidd, he reminds us that, you know, the older eras that came before you, man, just go study them. Go watch them. Go study some of the greatest to play. And not the greatest to ever score, but the greatest to play games. You know, Robert Horry, Scotty Pippens or the world. Go study some of the guys that don't get recognized as the main guy. You know what I mean? And once you play that role and you get used to it, I think winning becomes the most important thing. So we just want to be remembered as a great team, not just great performers and individual accolades . You know, that'll come. But we just want to be remembered as a great team that put defense first. 你知道的,我們隊上有些motherfxckers,我們隊上有人不介意去做那些髒活、或者各種能 讓我們贏球的小細節,同時我們隊不斷強調著無私的概念。這些甚至是在我來到這裡之前 就有的,在我來之後,這個文化還在逐漸形成。看看他們在我來之前的成功,他們打進了 西區決賽,接著我來到這裡,我們聚在一起,試著找到我們的默契。接著來到這季,我們 許多人把這一切視為動力,盡力保持在最佳狀態,我想正是這些讓我們能來到現在這樣的 領先狀態,我們讓我們的身體和心靈保持在良好的狀態,而我們從明星周後就開始專注在 我們的團隊策略,我認為這個幫助很大,我們建立了信任。 而每天我們訓練時,我們真的會彼此對抗,很多隊伍並不會這樣做,我想我們在心態上是 非常老派的隊伍,Jason Kidd帶領著我們,他不斷提醒著我們之前的時代的人是怎麼打球 的。我們該去研究他們、去看他們的比賽,去研究那些偉大的play,而不單單只是那些偉 大的得分手,而是包含那些偉大的配角,像是Robert Horry, Scotty Pippen 或其他世界 上不被視為主角的那些人。只要你適應了這樣的角色,贏球就會是最重要的事。而我們希 望被認為是一支偉大的球隊,而不是偉大的球員或個人榮譽,那些自然會來的,但我們希 望我們被認為是一支把防守放在第一順位的球隊。 Q: I was asking Jason about kind of what makes you and Luka work so well. One of the things he said was your willingness to be kind of a second, to be a 1B on this team. Is that a role that you feel like you've always been... 我問了Kidd為什麼你跟Luka可以合作的這麼好,其中他提到的一點是你願意去擔任副手, 一個隊上的第二,這是你習慣的角色嗎? KI: He said a 1B? 他說1B? Q: A 1B. Is that a role you've always been, you know, comfortable accepting, or has experience, age, all you've gone through made fitting into this role a little bit easier? 1B,這是一個你一直以來習慣的角色嗎? 還是你至今的生涯、年紀讓你更能適應這個角色? KI: To be honest with you, I don't care. At this point in my life, being a 1A or 1B or being seen as a second option, I leave that for, you know, the words that everybody throws around. I just look at it as just winning basketball, doing the little things, what it takes, man. You know, ever since I was young, I've always felt like I'm one of the best in the world because I'm able to play with other great players. I don't ask for the ball. I demand it. I will play defense. I will do all the other things that don't show up in the stat sheet, and that's always what I've wanted to be remembered as. Everything else that people have thrown on my career has been up to them and what they've seen, and I have to take that. You know, I have to take that for a criticism, but how I feel as a person when I go out there is confident and an effort that we'll play with the best in the world. I don't care who's out there. It could be Wilt, MJ, Steph, Bron, you know, whatever team, and I feel like, you know, if I get a few of my friends from around the way, you know, hey, we might not have a chance that day, but, you know, I think just enjoying the game and the competition is what comes with it, so that's really what I'm getting at is just enjoying the competition and enjoying, you know, the failures and the success that come with it too. 老實說,我根本不在乎。到了我現在的階段,我才不在乎我是球隊的王牌、副手或再之後 的選擇。世人要怎麼說就隨他們去說,我純粹是為了贏球。 從我小的時候,我一直覺得我是世界上最棒的球員之一,因為我能夠和其他厲害的球員合 作,我會掌控球權,我會打防守,我會做那些數據表上看不到的事,而這些正是我想要且 想要被以此記住的樣子。其他世人看著我的生涯所做出的評論,都是他們的事情,而我也 都接受,你知道的,我必須接受那些批評,但做為人我會帶著自信去和世界最強的選手們 競爭,我不在乎對方是誰,可能是張伯倫、MJ、Curry、LBJ,不管對上哪一隊,只要我是 和我的兄弟們打球,或許我們不一定有機會能贏,但我都會享受比賽和當下的競爭,這就 是我現在的感覺,就是享受比賽,並且享受無論輸或贏的結果。 Q: So, of course, you're a student at a game when it comes to history. How do you just take in, you know, the accolades when people talk about you and Luke as possibly the greatest backcourt in NBA history? 對於有人把你和Luka稱為有可能是歷史上最強的後場組合,你有什麼想法? KI: Who said that? 誰說的? Q: It's a lot of talk about that. It's a lot of talk that you and Luke are possibly the, you know, greatest backcourt in NBA history. 很多人在這樣說,說你們有可能是史上最強的後場組合 KI: I mean, it doesn't mean anything if we don't win a ring together, and I say that very responsibly too, you know, not saying that we aren't great now, but there are other backcourts that are more deserving right now for that recognition, and I think once we put a good run together and we can look back on it and reflect on it, then that'll be our time, but right now I want to show a lot of respect to the guys that have come before us and have actually did it, and our time will come. You know, we just got to keep putting in the work and continue to feed each other that positive affirmation energy, and we' ll go from there, man, but right now we're just focused on enjoying the moment , enjoying how well we're playing as a team, and, you know, you're seeing some special basketball from me and Luka, but we wouldn't be here without our teammates, so full-on team success, man. 你知道的,如果我們最後沒有贏下總冠軍,這一切都不重要。而我為這句話負責。 並不是說我們現在並不強,但歷史上還有更多後場組合比我們現在更值得這樣的稱號。如 果我們今年成功了,那我們可以好好回顧、好好談論並享受這件事。但現在我只想對於在 我們之前成功的人們致上敬意,我們的時代會來的,但我們還需要繼續努力,我們要保持 現在正向的能量,並且享受當下,享受我們隊伍打出的比賽。或許你們看到了一些我和 Luka打出的好表現,但沒有隊友的好表現我們不會在這,所以這是全隊的勝利。 You guys get home safe. Enjoy Dallas! Cuz I will~~ 你們回家小心,好好享受達拉斯,因為我正要去享受啦~~ 心得: 永遠強調團隊的謙虛KI --

※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.195.45.49 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1716823669.A.F2C.html

Sessyoin : 分類是不是怪怪的 05/27 23:29

mose56789 : LIVE? 05/27 23:29

Notif520 : 分類錯誤 紅明顯 05/27 23:30

monmo : The謙虛! 得體的神仙!! 05/27 23:30

darren2586 : 應該有改了? 05/27 23:31

l5i9hbba : 推翻譯 辛苦了 05/27 23:31

Mikufans : 沒有吧 05/27 23:31

Mikufans : 還是live 05/27 23:32

Sessyoin : 裡面改惹 外面沒改 05/27 23:32

Sessyoin : 改惹 05/27 23:32

darren2586 : 我用手機改了,再幫我看一下,感謝 05/27 23:32