Re: [外絮] NBA經紀人如何應對自由球員市場

看板 NBA
作者 kobe8bryant (kobe)
時間 2018-07-25 18:03:31
留言 6則留言 (5推 0噓 1→)

https://hoopshype.com/2018/06/27/how-nba-agents-prepare-for-free-agency/ HOW THEY PREPARE FOR FREE AGENCY 他們怎麼準備自由市場 Chris Patrick: “Right now, we’re analyzing which teams are the best fit and, now that the draft is over, what each team looks like when it comes to cap space and roster space. Obviously, a lot of my clients are younger guys who are developing. I don’t have [big names like] LeBron James or Paul George, so I can’t speak on that stuff. I’m trying to get my guys into a good situation so that in two or three years, they can hit on that second or third contract. That’s really important to me.” 現在,我們正在分析哪支球隊是最適合我們的,現在選秀結束了,哪支球隊看來像有薪 資空間,球員名單也有空間。明顯地,很多我的客戶都是些年輕球員(正在發展進步中) 我客戶沒有像LBJ PG這種大卡球員,所以我不能說些什麼。我正試著把我的客戶放入 一個他們適合的位置、情況。所以二三年後 他們能得到他們人生中的第2份合約(或3), 這對我來說很重要 Agent 6: “We’re focused on two things: the marketplace itself and each player’s individual market. When we’re evaluating the marketplace itself, we ’re looking at a number of things. How many teams have cap space? What’s the total amount of available cap space? How do those numbers compare to recent offseasons? What teams have exceptions available? We’re trying to get a feel for how much money is really available out there. This year, it’s not a great year in terms of cap space. Right now, there are roughly eight teams with a decent amount of space. That could change with trades, player and team options, and other things coming up. But that’s the first thing we’re focused on. The second is the player’s value. How have they performed? How do they compare to other players on the market in terms of age, production, upside, size and other factors? You have to figure out your player’s value. Then, you figure out that player’s value in this marketplace. In a year like this one, it may be depressed due to the lack of available cap space or team needs. I try to break down the macro environment and the micro environment for each player.” 我們專注在二件事上,整個市場狀況和每個單一球員的市場,當我評估整個市場 我看以下幾個點:多少球隊有薪資空間?它總額上限最高能到達多少 這數值(球隊的薪資空間)跟近幾年的休賽期來比起來如何? 這些球隊有沒有額外條款可以來使用、利用,例中產、大鳥、低薪…… 我正嘗試得到資訊:有多少錢、空間,真正能夠給我的客戶進入這支球隊(這句我自翻) 今年來講,是比較差的一年 在薪資上限來講 現今,有八支球隊有很大的薪資空間(這句我不確定翻的對不對) 他們可以交易球員來改變,或者一些球隊選項……很多方案接著出現 以上是我首要專注的地方,接下來才開始注意我手上客戶(球員)本身的價值 他們表現如何?跟其它自由市場球員比呢?年齡、身材、生產力和其它因素 必須找出自己球員的價值,然候跟整個市場現況比較,球員能否符合現在市場需求 今年來說很沮喪由於薪資上限或球隊本身的需求 我試著分解環境中的大小因素,在我的每一個球員上(這句翻不確定) Agent 4: “Like NBA teams leading up to the draft, we have a big board of players in our office. It lists all the free agents, where guys may go, team needs and things like that. We’re gathering as much information as possible. We’re trying to find out which teams are interested. They aren’t supposed to flat-out tell you, but they hint that they’re interested.” 像聯盟各個球隊擁有的選秀權,我們辦公室有一個大板子上面標明了球員名 明單上有所有自由球員,他們有可能去哪裡?球隊需要什麼? 我們把訊息聚集起來,試著找出每支球隊分別感興趣什麼? 球隊不會明白告訴你,但球隊會暗示他們對什麼感興趣 Agent 5: “For me, it’s all about gathering information as much information as possible to gauge the market. If you can do that, you’ll know the value of your player in this specific market and you can maximize their earnings.” 對我來講,這就是把所有資訊集合起來。如果你能辦到,你將知道你的球員在明確的市場 的價值 然候你也就能夠最大化你客戶(球員)的利益 Daniel Hazan: “Most of the groundwork is done in the weeks leading up to free agency. You’re seeing what options make sense from a financial and positional standpoint. Then, from there, you’re targeting teams that make the most sense for your client. Once free agency is underway and you’re talking to teams, you need to be prepared and know where each team stands. If you don’t know a team’s cap situation and roster needs, you’re going to look bad.” 大部份工作結束於幾週內,(不會翻這句) 你從球隊財政上、位置上,看見哪些選擇是比較有可能性的 然候從以上資訊,你可以找出些許目標球隊對你的客戶是比較合理的 一但自由市場開放,你跟球隊溝通,你需要準備、知曉:每支球隊各自的立場 如果你不知道球隊的薪資上限情況,或球員名單的需求,你會看起來很糟 ----------------------------------------------------------------- 我覺得這些經理人,全部都在講廢話,不知道鄉民感興趣嗎? --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 218.161.39.195
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1532513013.A.4A7.html

kutkin : 程序說白就是這樣 07/25 18:07

ThreeNG : 真正的內幕細節當然不可能直說,嘿嘿 07/25 18:42

aaron97 : 幫推 07/25 20:14

vincent1985 : 還好啊!其實自由市場對經紀人和球隊來說,就是一場 07/26 03:39

vincent1985 : 攻防戰 07/26 03:39

stja : 06/22 15:13

您可能感興趣