[外電] 大Z:今年的我.....沒有極限

看板 MLB
作者 Zamned (扎姆德)
時間 2011-08-07 19:48:29
留言 19則留言 (17推 0噓 2→)

不負責任簡短亂翻流 原文網址:http://goo.gl/IfH0p CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs came into Saturday’s contest with a six-game winning streak on the line against the National League’s ERA leader, Cincinnati Reds’ ace Johnny Cueto. 盔頭(略... But the offense took advantage of a wild Cueto, knocking him around for five runs before he exited with two outs in the fourth inning in an 11-4 victory Cubs victory. 盔頭炸裂 (略... “It’s funny, there’s a couple guys in this league that are dynamite pitchers. Cueto’s one of them,” Cubs manager Mike Quade said. “We’ve got a few guys that have had some success against him. Go figure, you just don’t know. So you feel like you got a pretty good chance to compete, and we did.” 盔頭不好打 (略... Cueto allowed seven hits and had trouble locating his pitches, walking three, hitting two batters, and adding a wild pitch. It was easily Cueto’s worst outing of the season -- he hadn’t allowed more than three earned runs in his any of his previous 16 starts. 可以不要再講盔頭的事情了嗎?(我要翻桌囉... It was the first time the Cubs saw Cueto with his new wind-up, one that Quade compared to ex-Boston Red Sox great Luis Tiant. The results have been positive for Cueto, as he’s seemingly turned himself into a ground ball pitcher, inducing a career-high 53.4 percent grounders. That is a drastic jump from his previous high of 41.7 percent, which he set last season 滾地盔頭(男主角可以出場了嗎?雞排都冷掉了 Despite his two hits on the day, outfielder Reed Johnson admitted that it wasn ’t easy to adjust to Cueto’s new delivery. 今年吃了戰鬥藥的Reed Johnson:不好打,所以我只打出二支安打 “It’s tough from a timing stand-point, it makes it a little bit different,” Johnson said. “You gotta see him a couple times, because obviously the last time we faced him he wasn’t like that. Pitching is about mixing up a hitter’ s rhythm and trying to get him off balance. That’s kind of a way to do that. ” Reed Johnson:今天的盔頭怪怪地 While it may have taken an at-bat or two for the Cubs to adjust, Cueto’s unorthodox approach ultimately didn’t seem to faze them. Starting pitcher Carlos Zambrano started the scoring for the Cubs in the third when he led off the inning with a home run. 大Z: 今天我的棒子沒有極限!!!! 不要再替我打分數啦!!!!!(*゜ー゜)b 分數我自己來就好 “I’m not (Tony) Campana, you know?” Zambrano said with a grin of the Cubs rookie who hit an insider-the-park home run on Friday. “I’m a big man, big men are supposed to hit the ball with authority. Inside the park, I’ll leave that to Campana. But it was a good pitch to hit. Thank God I was able to crush it.” 大Z: 我不是Tony Campana這種用飛毛腿跑出全壘打的類型。 我是個男人,男人應該把球幹的老遠。我等到一個機會, 然後我把小白球轟出大氣層,感謝上帝,我辦到了... Zambrano didn’t have much trouble at the plate, but he struggled early with his command on the mound. He walked four batters in the first two innings, then gave up two runs in the third on four singles. 以一個打者的水準來說,大Z今天投得不錯... But Zambrano seemed to settle down after the Cubs tied it up with two in the bottom half of the inning. He retired the next seven batters he faced and ended the day with a solid six innings pitched, giving up three runs on six hits, while striking out six. solid!!!!!!! EX-Ace “For some reason the last two outings … I’ve been fighting with my mechanics, especially with my arm slot,” Zambrano said. “Hopefully my next time (out), I’ll come with a better arm slot and a better feeling about my arm.” 老毛病...大Z的控球仍在傷兵名單中... This last week of baseball has easily been the team’s most consistent, well-played string of games. They’ve been led by the pitching staff, but even when they have faltered, the offense has managed to pick them up. “We’ve been doing things that everybody was expecting from us,” Zambrano said. “That’s what this team is capable of, we have a great team … we need to go compete every day like we have for the last seven days. Have fun, that’ s one of the keys to us, have fun and enjoy the game.” 春訓結束!!大夥開工囉!!!! (誤 大Z:我們終於打出應有的成績。 It’s likely too little, too late for the Cubs. Even with this spotless week of baseball, they still find themselves in fifth place in the NL Central, more than a dozen games from a playoff spot. Unless the Cubs can extend their winning ways for another few weeks, playing for fun looks like all they have left. 太遲了(  ̄y▽ ̄)╭ 小熊今年搶狀元!!! 恭喜大Z擠身MLB最會幹砲的投手前十傑 (〞︶〝*) -- ◣▂▃▄▄▃▂◢ 塑化劑?有加啊 ▃▂▃▂ >〈 / ╲ 猴死囝仔, ◣◢▂▼ ^ / ● ● \ 為什麼之前沒說? 連我都不敢用的東西 . . ◤ | | ◥因為你沒問啊 你居然用這麼多! \〔╮ \ ︶︶ / 早知道就用了 / 【黑心廠商】 ψhacoolman 【市民代表】 -- ◆ From: 220.136.112.160
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MLB/M.1312717719.A.C2D.html

FatalLuna:今天還有一個打擊機會 換個.129的代打是怎樣- - 08/07 19:53

HankJiang:想搶狀元要先問過Jim Crane 08/07 19:53

accprote:大Z今天都揮低球= = 08/07 20:09

ps20012001:等等 為什麼是 以一個打者來說 大Z今天投的不錯啊..XD 08/07 20:11

troyasap:估陶加油QQ 08/07 20:24

Jaicabai:我是個男人,男人應該把球幹的老遠。 08/07 20:26

vpjack:以一個打者的水準來說,大Z今天投得不錯... 這句笑翻 08/07 20:34

UKG:因為對18M/y的Ace來說今天投這樣還不夠格,打者就沒問題了 08/07 20:37

SDerick:以一個打者的水準來說,大Z今天投得不錯...XDDDDDDD 08/07 21:36

ElDuque:這才是超高速翻譯的精髓啊! 08/07 22:22