[閒聊] reddit:PSG VS FLY

看板 LoL
作者 JEFF11503 (厭世魯宅)
時間 2024-05-06 02:14:28
留言 0則留言 (0推 0噓 0→)

G1:https://tinyurl.com/k4d6jjkr Well, that was embarrassing once again 哇又丟臉一次了 ->I'm going to sleep. I'll watch them lose tomorrow. 我現在要去睡了,我明天早上再起來看他們怎麼輸 Why the fuck did FQ give PSG virtually the same comp they roflstomped them with in G1 of the last series??? EDIT: Goddamn Jatt and Emily are going in on them, fucking deserved 他X的為什麼FLY要給PSG基本就是上次系列賽第一場幾乎一模一樣的角色? 好喔Jatt跟Emily都奶FLY,活該 賽後:https://tinyurl.com/5n7s2bat 17:31? Achieved. Play-ins? Eliminated. Egos? Shattered. Flyquest? FLYHOME! 1731?達成 入圍賽?淘汰 自尊?道心破碎 Flyquest?飛回家 ->Can't wait for the Chinese forums to post a guide on how to swim home from Chengdu 等不及看中國論壇教我們怎麼從成都游回美國了 FLY did the MAD thing. Speedrun the lost to T1 and got eliminated from playins by the minor region, but what's impressive they did both of these in one tournament. FLY做了跟MAD一樣的事情,被T1速通然後在入圍賽被外卡賽區淘汰 不過厲害的是FLY一次比賽就達成這兩項成就 ->We always need 1 western team to shit the bed super hard at MSI. 我們總是需要一支西方隊伍在MSI被幹爆 ->FLY did it while being a 2nd seed and MAD was 4th. COMMON NA W, BEATS EU AGAIN FLY是第二種子,MAD是第四種子,拜託喔NA,想辦法再贏EU吧 -->EU can only dream of doing such feats. That's why NA is the GOAT region, no one can embarrass themselves as hard as NA does. EU只能在夢裡面碰到這種狀況,這就是為什麼NA是最強賽區 沒人能比NA自己讓NA更丟臉 --->EU bwipo and inspired leading the team. Of course they pull a MAD EU的Bwipo跟Inspired,當然他們會MAD (2020世界賽MAD在入圍賽被土耳其的SUP送回家) ->They saw what MAD did and decided that they can do it better! 他們看到了MAD,然後決定自己可以做的更好 Things that would make this loss ok: PSG wins MSI FNC loses to GAM We get FLY voice comms and its everyone flaming eachother 可以讓人接受這場敗仗的方法:PSG贏得MSI冠軍、FNC輸給GAM、 FLY放出mic check結果所有人都只是在互噴 ->I need Jensen to take an interview about how blaber is a better jg right now. 我希望簡森立刻受訪然後說Blaber是個比較好的打野 After their game, FlyQuest visited an orphanage in Chengdu. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope", said Li, age 6. 在比賽結束後,FLY去拜訪了成都的一家孤兒院,李姓院童受訪表示: 「看到他們放棄希望的小臉真難受」 ->The funny part is the 6 year old Chinese orphan speaking perfect english lol 好笑的是6歲的中國孤兒說的一口好英文 -->It's more likely the 6-year-old Chinese orphan to speak perfect english than an NA team showing anything decent in internationals. 6歲中國孤兒說的一口好英文的機率都比NA在國際賽打得好的機率高 getting beaten by a minor region is already embarrassing... but FQ didnt just get beaten, they got fucking OUTCLASSED in these games humiliating for NA 打輸外卡賽區已經夠丟臉了,FLY還不只是打輸,他們他X的完全被輾過去 NA真夠丟臉的 ->The worst part is seriously how this is the 2nd seed of NA. 4th seed losing to 1st seed of PCS is not that weird, but 2nd seed should never. And they didn't just lose... This was a stomp. 最糟糕的部分是,這是NA第二種子,第四種子輸給PCS就算了,第二種子絕對 不該輸,他們不只輸了,還被打爆 -->Didn't Fly also 3-0 stomp C9, who 3-0 stomped 100T? FLY還3:0C9,然後C93:0100大盜 -->Im surprised anyone is shocked by this. The PCS/LMS team has historically taken games off the NA 1st seed at MSI. They even 2-0d them in 2021, they were 0-2 against NA in 2022 but they 2-0d G2. PCS is getting weaker and weaker yearly, but an NA 2nd seed team getting shit on is not as embarrassment as you would think 我其實不知道有什麼好驚訝的,PCS/LMS過去早就在MSI打贏過NA第一種子, 他們2021年的時候2:0,2022的時候雖然是0:2,但是他們2:0 G2 PCS每年都在變爛,不過NA第二種子被打爆其實沒有那麼丟臉 The bad thing about inspired having 5 kills is that he will find a way to blame his teammates beside Bwipo lmao Inspired有五顆頭這件事最糟的地方就在於他會怪罪除了Bwipo以外的隊友 ->Even against T1 where he was giga useless he had a good KDA cause he scooped up kills from T1 having fun at the end of the game lol 對T1的時候他也超沒用,他的KDA很好看也只是因為T1最後根本就在否放 EU fans are gonna have a field day especially if FNC beat GAM, but holy shit that early game from FLY was abysmal. Massu opting to not take cleanse vs Ashe is giga int. 就算FNC打贏,EU粉也會很難過,FLY的開局規劃真的是爛到透頂 Massu對艾希不帶淨化更是究極送頭 ->As an EU fan I do love seeing Inspired lose 做為一個EU粉,我好愛看Inspired輸 -->He needs to open his mouth more about being the best western jungler 他可以再多說說他為什麼是西方第一打野 --->Bro was getting man handled by Jankos few years ago but still trash talking him in interviews 他之前根本被Jankos玩弄在手掌心,不過在訪問的時候還是一定要噴垃圾話 大部分都在嘴FLY是NA第二種子,感覺真的好久沒有PCS比賽贏之後爽看 NA粉崩潰了 -- "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first or last time. I owe him my best." -Joe DiMaggio --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.166.41.74 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1714932872.A.B14.html

您可能感興趣