Re: [外絮] CLG 釋出總教練Chris Ehrenreich

看板 LoL
作者 jk820824 (阿地留斯)
時間 2015-10-29 14:07:47
留言 18則留言 (8推 1噓 9→)

: 來源:http://clgaming.net/news/730 : 聲明:http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sno9b0 : I cannot understate the amazing experience I had working with the team. It is : still surreal thinking about how far the team has come and sharing the moment : of celebrating our months of hard work at The Garden is something I will : never forget. Getting there, however, was not an easy task. I've learned a : lot about what it takes to function as a coach in eSports during my time with : CLG, and there are things I wish I could have done better. After talking with : management we agreed that I did not live up to the expectations, independent : of results, that the organization set out for my position at the beginning of : the split. It would be mutually beneficial for myself and the team to part : ways as my presence on the team would be a detriment to the team's future. 我無法完整描述我這在隊伍工作的精彩體驗 回頭去想這個隊伍走過的這段漫長旅程還是神奇的不像現實 我永遠不會忘記一起分享慶祝我們幾個月來在The Garden的努力的時刻 然而能夠去到那並非簡單的任務 我在CLG的期間學到很多身為電競教練的工作,也有些事是我希望我原本能做得更好的 跟經理談過之後我們都同意我沒有達成原本的期待(跟結果無關←這裡我猜指小組賽) 而組織在下季賽前決定了我的位置── 既然我的存在對隊伍的未來有害,離開對我跟隊伍都是有利的 : There were several reasons that led to this decision, but the primary one was : my failure to conduct myself as a coach in line with CLG’s and my own : standards. In the end I breached the trust of both the organization and the : team. 這決定有很多原因,但最主要還是我沒能建立 我自己,身為一個教練,與CLG的一致性與自己的標準 最後我讓隊伍跟組織間的信任有了缺口 : I once heard it said that it is more important to live one sermon well than : to speak a thousand eloquently. I find this meaningful because, especially in : eSports, the public often only gets to see the well spoken sermons. The : carefully groomed and manicured promotion videos. They rarely get a glimpse : of what lays on the cutting room floor, which makes it hard to hold : perspective on the real people - and as one of them I can say we are as prone : to mistakes and failure as anyone. I’ve always explained to the team that : many of these experiences should be esoteric. They belong to the team and the : team alone. This was one of the first lessons I attempted to impart when I : entered the house, and I hope to live that sermon as I depart. 我曾聽人說把一句話講好聽比講很多有意義的重要(不太確定這句意思,求指正 我發現這發人深省,因為,尤其是在電競中,大眾常常只會看到好聽的話 看看那些整潔又被修飾過的宣傳影片 大眾很少看見在剪輯室裡的是甚麼,讓你們更難看見真正的人(指隊伍) 身為他們的一份子我敢說我們跟任何一個人一樣容易犯錯跟失敗 我一直在跟我的隊伍說這些經驗都是只有少數人才會知道的 它們只屬於我們這種職業隊伍 這是我進入這個家想教給你們的第一課,也希望我的離開會讓你們懂 (這段可能與原文意思差很多,我打的是我的理解,希望有高手指正) : Finally, despite my short tenure with the organization I will always remain : proud of my time with the players and I will not be surprised as they : continue to grow and succeed next split. Being given charge of the growth of : those young men will have been one of my life's greatest honors. I appreciate : the players for buying in and working hard, I appreciate the fans and people : in the scene who felt they saw my positive impact on the team, and I will : especially always be grateful to CLG for the opportunity to work with such a : talented organization. With this experience I’ve had the opportunity to grow : and learn alongside the players, and will definitely be carrying those : lessons forward as I am still very passionate about working with players and : teams. 最後,除了我的短暫任期外,我永遠會為與隊員們的時光感到驕傲 就算他們繼續成長然後再下季取得成功我也不會驚訝 被授任幫這群年輕人成長會是我這一生最偉大的榮耀 我感激選手們的練習與努力 我感謝那些覺得我對隊伍有正面影響的粉絲跟及螢幕後的人 我特別感謝CLG給我機會跟這麼有天分的隊伍工作 有了這次經驗我會一直有機會成長及在選手身邊學習 只要我仍對選手跟隊伍一起工作有熱誠 以後一定會帶著這些教訓一起前進 P.S 第三段我猜是在講粉絲看到的只會是包裝好的影片跟呈現 並無法從中發現選手的實際面貌 而他們跟我們一樣是會犯錯的,選手自己要記住這點 也許我看到的意思錯的離譜,求指正 -- #1K0hB0oZ (LoL) -- 我想應該沒有,應該是指粉絲看到的是修飾包裝過 只是被篩選過呈現出來的一面,但沒有看到完整真實的選手
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.116.49.65
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1446098877.A.0ED.html

Waitaha : 叛徒! 背叛統神08/31 13:43

Waitaha : 魏延 英布 侯景 吳三桂 梅超風 李登輝 明智光秀08/31 13:43

Waitaha : 楊秋興 呂布 林毅夫 張憲義 王立軍 雷恩 陳立宜08/31 13:44

Waitaha : 張學良 張治中 施琅 雍齒 尹泰炯 菲利普‧貝當08/31 13:44

Waitaha : 愛德華‧史諾登 馬爾庫斯‧尤尼烏斯‧布魯圖型玩家08/31 13:44

by0413 : 看起來跟叉燒當初離開TPA的時候很像 10/29 14:09

ERICKAO08 : 那句應該就是指希望隊員可以記住那句話 10/29 14:12

aabb870401 : 叉燒離開tpa有很大原因是因為韓國教練吧 10/29 14:14

by0413 : 叉燒當初要是有被信任和肯定 TPA還會找韓國教練嗎? 10/29 14:16

rochiou28 : 感恩TPA 讚嘆TPA 10/29 14:20