[情報] TheOddOne: 提升你的遊戲等級

看板 LoL
作者 Wush978 (拒看低質媒體)
時間 2011-05-22 17:30:42
留言 52則留言 (36推 0噓 16→)

這篇文章也是我近期看到, 而且在細細揣摩的, 同時我也覺得也許有版友也想看看這位Solomid的jungle大師是如何提升自己的水平, 因此我也在這裡分享這篇文章以及我的理解給各位版友(許多較無關的部分我就跳過了). ps. 希望沒有OP, 如有錯誤之處請不吝指正 --- 原文網址: http://www.solomid.net/blog/2011/05/upping-your-game-to-the-next-level/ --- 給想end的玩家: Summary/TLDR version: To get ahead and learn more in this game, play support when needed and give every advantage you can to your team in hopes they can use that to carry against superior players and increase their chances of winning. From my experience, solo queue only teaches you how to play solid/competently in the basic parts of the game, not truly teaching understanding. You can learn far more from a few games in competitive tournaments/leagues than hundreds of solo queue games as it teaches you what is truly important: Winning. 當需要的時候, 扮演support並且給予隊友支援使你的隊友能以此對抗比他們強的敵人, 並以此來增進對遊戲的理解而進步. 而根據TheOddOne(以下簡稱作者)的經驗, solo q 只能讓你對遊戲的基本部分有紮實/稱 職的理解, 但是並沒辦法幫助你解讀遊戲. 而在一個競爭水平的錦標賽中, 你可以遠遠學到更多更重要的事情: "如何獲得勝利" 比上百場的solo q 還多. So hope you enjoyed my first blog post if you bothered to read all of it, any comments/criticisms are appreciated(even in regards to syntax/grammar etc) but I hope you get something out of this history lesson. Be sure to look out for my Trundle guide which will be posted in the following couple days on solomid.net/guides.php and hope you can improve your game. (一些近似請多多指教的話) 幾天後作者會在 solomid.net/guides.php 放上 Trundle guide. ps. 已經出了: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=1134 希望你們能夠更強. TheOddOne --- 詳細內文: Since this is my first post here, I thought I’d mention how I got to this point and give advice on how to get here or understand the game better. Oh and I only noticed how long this post was after I previewed it, so I guess rather than post it in a couple parts, I’ll just post it all at once so you can read it while eating or something. 這段是作者的自介, 以及介紹這篇文章的目的: 建議如何讓各位玩家達到他目前的境界, 以及能夠更好的解讀遊戲 Going back to the relevant parts, I started playing DOTA (defense of the ancients ,the map Guinsoo helped make popular which LoL is mostly based upon) casually for hundreds of games on Warcraft 3. While this play(solo queue) allows you to become competent, it won’t teach you how to understand the game or play at a high level unless you play people who already know more than you. That basically was the situation with me, I accepted to play with this user I knew from gamefaqs.com who already was in the competitive scene playing CAL-I (some invite league) with his team. 作者過去已經有玩過Dota的經驗. Solo queue這種遊戲方式會讓你變成一名稱職的玩家, 但是這種方式並不會教你關於理解高階的遊戲, 理解高階的技巧, 除非你和更進階的玩家一起玩. 而這正是作者過去的狀況: 作者願意和來自gamefqs.com 的玩家一起玩, 而他們都是已經是具有競爭力的水平. When we did TDA (a slight step up from solo q dota) games, I started trying to do roles that weren’t being done (aka amassing a kill score) such as warding/supporting. Within a few games, I learned far more from doing this job in a few games than I did playing hundreds of public casual games. While it’s obvious now, warding/supporting gives you and your teammates advantages that can easily overcome ‘superior’ play as it’s rewards were immense in terms of stopping ganks and the like. 當他們進行TDA的遊戲時, 作者開始扮演一些隊伍沒人做的角色, 例如插眼和輔助. 在扮演這類角色時, 作者累積的經驗遠遠超過過去自己打的上百場public games. 插眼和輔助給予隊伍的優勢可以讓隊友克服在遊戲技巧上的差距, 尤其是在阻止隊友被 gank之類的. 這件事情現在已經是常識了. Eventually I started joining tryout games for leagues and getting in easily because there were always 8-9 guys in the tryout game playing for personal score and only 1-2 people like me trying to make their team win. Suffice to say, out of the 3-4 that usually passed, the support players were always in that group. It didn’t matter if their team lost or their score was meh, all that mattered was that the recruiter saw that those people understood that doing all in their power to make their team win is a far more valuable skill than going 10-0 against lesser players when the teams were stacked. When you finally understand that amassing kills is only semi important(as being a PART of kills/plays is important), then you can finally move to the next level. Eventually after playing in leagues/tournies and having teammates stop playing, I moved on to LoL. 作者後來參加選拔賽了, 而這件事情對他並不難, 因為大部分的玩家都在追求個人戰績, 而只有少數(1-2)人會像作者一樣當苦工並且讓隊伍勝利. 而這些苦工也是最被選拔委員 注意的. 選拔委員並不會在意那些在對付較差的對手時拿到的漂亮KDA成績, 他們在乎的 是這些苦工玩家理解如何真正的讓隊伍勝利. 當你終於了解到KDA是次要的事情時, 你就可以進入到下一個領域了. 由於某些理由, 作者開始玩LOL. After my initial ‘learning’ phase (shorter than yours likely as this was open beta with less champs/items) of learning all the skills and champions I knew I already had a huge edge on my opponents as I didn’t see them doing any warding or anything to help the team win aside from playing for score/farm. I started mastering a champion which eventually got me to 1800+ in S1 on both of my accounts (this and frumS) which allowed me to help my team at a early stage while taking the important solo lane: Annie. Annie not only can dominate her lane with ease at low levels (unfortunately this doesn’ t happen in high level passive play), it allowed me to support other lanes with ganks constantly, something that dota players did often with their solo mid. 在最初適應遊戲的階段, 作者已經擁有比對手更多的武器: 作者發現大部分的敵人對隊伍 的貢獻就是: 殺人和農兵. 而插眼或是其他能幫助隊伍的事情是很少人做的. 作者專精了一隻英雄, 並且在S1來到了1800+ (在TheOddOne和frumS這兩個帳號上). 這隻 英雄是個能走單人線並且在早期就能幫助隊伍: Annie. Annie不只是壓線強(可惜這件事情在高端不成立), 而且可以常常的去gank上、下路. 通 常Dota類型遊戲的中路角都常常gank上、下路. This allowed me to climb the then ‘invisible’ ELO ladder quickly to face opponents I knew were playing since closed beta and were good/decent because I recognized names from the top 500 players (a ELO list that Riot used to post). However that brings me to another point, I didn’t idolize any of these guys, I only wanted one thing; to beat all of them. While it may sound arrogant, I knew I was on the level where I had to stop idolizing players and become equal/better than them. For some reason some teams we (team solomid) face, still do this despite being in the same tournament and getting far enough to face us. 因此作者迅速的爬到所謂的隱形ELO(這裡我不懂, 可能是早期的遊戲環境吧)水平, 並且 面對那些elo 前500名的高端玩家. 而這也帶領作者到另一個境界: 作者並不仰慕那些明星玩家, 而是想要擊敗他們. 這並不是自大, 而是作者了解到他已經來到了必須停止仰慕對手, 而且超越他們的水平. 現在有些隊伍在面對solomid的時候, 仍然會仰慕solomid, 也因此他們還沒到能和solomid競爭的水平. However, solo queue only teaches competence/basics in laning/strategies but doesn’t give you the whole picture so I joined a team that one of my old teammates from DOTA had grouped to make. Once I joined, I realized the huge task at hand as aside from the old clanmate who I played DOTA with, the rest of the team were vastly inferior in skill level (aka we had to pick kass/shaco for this one player or he’d basically feed) but despite my raging, I wanted to see how far we could go in a tournament we had signed up for. 但是solo queue只能累積基本的策略和壓線能力, 而無法增靜你對全局的理解. 因此, 作者和過去Dota的隊友組成了一支隊伍. 他馬上面臨到一個巨大的挑戰: 某些隊友的操控水平是不夠的. 然而作者還是想知道他們能夠在一場錦標賽裡面走的多遠, 所以他們就報名了一場. That tournament happened to be one from solomid.net and had other then strong teams, AON with obviously Reg and Co, L0cust with his friends (cfangnasty/mrgrimm999/xiaobing/valkrin) and a person who would join Riot shortly later, Phreak and his friends (atlanta/roku/bulgog/megazero). In addition, there were several other teams from closed beta days who easily had more LoL experience than me and in general probably had more skilled individuals than my team. 那是一場solomid.net的錦標賽, 而且有許多其他更強的隊伍: 他們包含了 Reg, Co, L0cust, Phreak... ps. 這段我英文不太ok, 還請更強的版友指正 而且也有許多從beta時期就存在的隊伍 -- 他們的經驗比作者還豐富, 而且個人技巧也比 作者的隊伍更好. This is where the mindset I received from Dota came in, despite facing teams with far better individual players (than the 3 I mentioned on my team), we managed to take 4th. This wasn’t a fluke or because we had a easier route (it was double Elim), it was because our team had a couple people who understood what winning truly took (aka not KSing to make yourself look good) and understood the importance of making sure any inferior play was fixed with the right support. That and the fact the 3 people I mentioned actually listened to reason and the calls me/my friend did was also vital as they could actually learn rather than ignoring orders like a solo q pubstar and screwing the team over. 這驗證了作者從Dota時期就擁有的觀念: 即使面對個人技巧更好的隊伍, 作者的隊伍還是拿到了第四名. 這不是僥倖, 而是因為作者的隊友們都知道要如何獲得勝利, 而且也知道如何支援隊友來彌補個人技巧的不足. 那些個人技巧較差的隊友們, 能理解遊戲, 還能溝通. 他們會確實的執行下達的指令, 而不是像某些solo q的明星一樣, 忽視這些指令或是勒索 整個隊伍. (我覺得這個勒索的字用的很妙) ps. 後半段我覺得我的理解不是很正確, 還懇請任何高手指正. ps. 不過我認為作者強調的是團隊的紀律 For those who think they’re better than their ELO, I highly suggest you find a group (even with bads) to play in a site tourny or the weekly sunday go4lols (http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/go4lol/) and see where you measure up. As even if you have weaker players, leading them to victory over superior (not to you but to your teammates) ones shows if you really are as good as you think you are. 對於那些自認實力超過Elo的玩家(以下稱"你"), 作者建議你應該去找一個隊伍(即使隊友的水平比較低), 然後找個錦標賽玩. 例如在週日打的go4lols(連結請見原文), 然後看看自己能 不能達到預期的要求. 如果你真的實力這麼好, 你應該可以帶領你的隊伍贏過更好的隊伍(相對於你的隊友). Moving on in my solo queue quest, I continued playing the support/carry hybrid role and it easily got me noticed by more established players when they were looking to fix up a roster that could take on the more established teams as I didn’t blend in to the crowd of people spamming to play AD carry which are a dime a dozen. While this story gets far less interesting tourny/league wise as I got to near the top by now, the more interesting thing came out of what I noticed in the days coming up to season 1. 在solo q上, 作者持續的扮演 support/carry的綜合角色, 而不是靠著AD carry來累積自 己在公眾的名氣(這件事情並沒有這麼有價值). 因此, 當更有名的玩家想要找固定隊友時, 他們開始注意到作者. 故事在season 1 的到來之後變的更有趣. I realized that in most champ selects, there was one thing lacking (not solo lane carries) but junglers. Not many people wanted to man up and do it, so I realized this was a great opportunity to get ahead by playing the role nobody else wanted to so I picked up jungling. Being able to fill the role competently (over say forcing a player into a role they’re weak at) greatly improved the chances of any team I got paired up with in solo queue to win. This basically brought me to where I am now, a mostly jungler/support style player whose job is to make sure my team has all the advantages to win. 作者注意到, 在選角的時候, 往往缺少的是jungler, 而且大部分的玩家不願意玩jungler. 這是一個好機會. 在solo q中, 因為敵隊的jungler往往都是兼差的(因為隊伍需要, 才被迫去當jungler). 所以當作者成為一名專職的jungler後, 他的隊伍更容易贏. 因此作者也來到現在的水平: 一個專門確保團隊優勢的高端 jungler/support 玩家. (以下的段落我放在最前面) Summary/TLDR version: To get ahead and learn more in this game, play support when needed and give every advantage you can to your team in hopes they can use that to carry against superior players and increase their chances of winning. From my experience, solo queue only teaches you how to play solid/competently in the basic parts of the game, not truly teaching understanding. You can learn far more from a few games in competitive tournaments/leagues than hundreds of solo queue games as it teaches you what is truly important: Winning. So hope you enjoyed my first blog post if you bothered to read all of it, any comments/criticisms are appreciated(even in regards to syntax/grammar etc) but I hope you get something out of this history lesson. Be sure to look out for my Trundle guide which will be posted in the following couple days on solomid.net/guides.php and hope you can improve your game. TheOddOne --- 還沒校稿過就先放上來了, 有錯請不吝指正. -- ◆ From: 114.32.38.215
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1306056645.A.2A1.html

kusokong :COOOL 05/22 17:34

Vanbery :推大部份的人都不願意玩將狗角... 05/22 17:37

kafka0 :推推 05/22 17:37

a76842388 :將狗角太複雜了 XD 05/22 17:38

skyabsence :走將狗不難 難的是怎樣將狗幫助隊友gank 補位之類的 05/22 17:39

kafka0 :將狗可以是最單純的單機,也可以是最複雜的操控風向 05/22 17:40

yzpdal :你從不玩將狗到玩將狗,會對遊戲有更不同的認識 05/22 17:40

Mchord :Jungler都變成Happy farmer然後怪隊友... 05/22 17:41

centaur911 :被壓/被gank然後怪jungler的好像比較多吧 吃力不討好 05/22 17:42

wzmildf :看到勒索隊友我馬上跳出HSGG這四個字..wwww 05/22 17:43