Persevere to the end

看板 Diary
作者 Heedictator (delta)
時間 2024-07-07 02:55:47
留言 0則留言 (0推 0噓 0→)

Persevere to the end; don't give up halfway. Having observed hundreds of members from the 48 and Sakamichi groups, it is evident that those who ultimately succed are the ones who persist. Many others, often more beautiful and more popular, fail to appreciate their opportunities and leave after a few years, achieving nothing in the end. I, too, share similar experience. I did not work hard in my studies and now find myself unaccomplished and on the verge of being replaced by AI. In truth, one's life is largely determined during primary and secondary school—whether you can gain admission to your top-choice high school, and subsequently, whether you can secure a place in the top-choice university for science, engineering. or medicine. Only then can you have a promising future. Even gaining admission to the top university is just the beginnig. From graduation to entering society and all the way until death, one must never be complacent. It is only through a lifetime of unwavering persistence that one can attain a beautiful life. --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 180.176.74.189 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1720292150.A.F28.html

您可能感興趣