[情報] 馬杜埃克:對於主罰點球毫無猶豫

看板 Chelsea
作者 PowderSnow (恋色空)
時間 2023-12-28 16:35:02
留言 1則留言 (1推 0噓 0→)

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/madueke-on-his-nerveless-penalty -and-next-chelsea-challenge Madueke on his nerveless penalty and next Chelsea challenge 馬杜埃克談論他冷靜的點球和切爾西的下一個挑戰 Noni Madueke didn't hesitate after Chelsea were awarded a late penalty by VAR against Crystal Palace. The winger quickly took hold of the match ball and steadied himself for what proved to be the decisive moment of the game. 在切爾西因VAR在對陣水晶宮的比賽中被判給予一個遲來的點球後,諾尼.馬杜埃克毫不 猶豫。這名邊鋒迅速拿起比賽球,為接下來被證明是比賽決定性的時刻穩定了自己。 ‘I am confident from the spot; I scored one earlier this season [against AFC Wimbledon],' Madueke later explained. 'So when I saw the VAR give the penalty, there was no doubt in my mind that I would take it.' 「我在點球點很有信心;本賽季早些時候我進過一個[對陣AFC溫布頓],」馬杜埃克稍後 解釋說。「所以當我看到VAR給予點球時,我心中毫無疑慮,我會主罰。」 There was no sign the pressure of the moment affected Madueke. If anything, the 21-year-old embraced it. He stuttered on his run-up, got a read of goalkeeper Dean Henderson's intentions, and calmly stroked the ball into the opposite corner. 沒有任何跡象表明這一刻的壓力影響了馬杜埃克。事實上,這位21歲的球員接受了這一 挑戰。他在起跑時稍事躊躇,洞察了守門員迪恩.亨德森的意圖,冷靜地將球推入對角。 The goal secured a victory Chelsea deserved and ensured we signed off at Stamford Bridge in 2023 with three points. Madueke's impact after being introduced midway through the second period was key to that. 這個進球確保切爾西應得的勝利,確保我們在2023年以三分的戰果在斯坦福橋結束比賽。 馬杜埃克在下半場中段被換上場後的影響對此至關重要。 The Blues had taken an early lead through Mykhailo Mudryk but went into the interval level after Michael Olise struck in first-half stoppage time. Chelsea pushed and probed in the second period, and were finally rewarded with one minute of the 90 remaining. 藍軍通過米哈伊洛.穆德里克的早期進球取得了領先,但在上半場補時階段,奧利塞的 進球使比分回到平手。切爾西在下半場不斷進攻和探查,最終在比賽還有90分鐘剩餘的 一分鐘時獲得了回報。 It was Madueke who won the spot kick as he drew a foul from Olise following a Chelsea corner. ‘I knew it was a foul, the only thing was whether it was inside or outside the box,' he reflected. 'Credit to VAR, they made the right decision. 正是馬杜埃克在切爾西角球後被奧利塞犯規,贏得了這個點球。他提及當時的狀況說: 「我知道是犯規,唯一的問題是這是在禁區內還是外面。感謝VAR,他們做出了正確的 決定。」 https://imgur.com/tl8Dmcn Noni's third Chelsea goal was a big one The winger continued: ‘Today was a must-win game. There have been similar games in the season that we should have won and haven’t quite got the rub of the green. So I’m happy today we’ve done the business and got the three points.' 這位邊鋒繼續說道:「今天是一場必須贏得的比賽。在這個賽季中有類似的比賽,我們本 應該贏得,但運氣似乎沒有傾向我們。所以我很高興今天我們完成目標,贏得了三分。」 Madueke's appearance against Palace was only his tenth of the season. It has been a campaign of interruptions thus far for the England Under-21 international. 馬杜埃克對陣水晶宮的出場是本賽季的第十場比賽。對於這位英格蘭U21國腳球員來說, 本賽季目前為止是一場不停被中斷的征途。 ‘It’s been a stop-start campaign for me,' he said. 'I’ve had little niggles, little injuries, things that haven’t quite gone my way. I'm happy to have an impact off the bench today and whether I start the next game – or have the same impact off the bench – is up to the manager.’ 他說:「對我來說,這是一個停停走走的賽季。我有一些小煩擾,一些小傷病,事情並不 總是按我的計劃進行。我很高興今天能夠在替補席上有所貢獻,而我是否在下一場比賽中 首發,或者繼續在替補席上產生相同的影響,這取決於主教練。」 https://imgur.com/5cCgtuN Noni's late penalty sealed victory Our victory over Palace made it six games unbeaten at Stamford Bridge in all competitions. It also closed the gap to the sides above the Blues in the Premier League table ahead of Saturday's trip to Luton Town. 我們對陣水晶宮的勝利使我們於斯坦福橋在所有比賽中保持了連續六場不敗紀錄。這也 使我們在周六對上盧頓鎮的比賽前,在英超排行榜上縮小了與超越切爾西的球隊之間的 積分差距。 However, further improvement is still required, something which Madueke highlighted after last night's win. ‘It’s about consistency for us at the moment, that is the big thing,' he said. 然而,我們仍然需要進一步改進,這是馬杜埃克在昨晚的勝利之後強調的。他說:「對 我們來說,目前最重要的是保持一致性,這是一個大問題。」 'We play good football and are scoring goals now – I remember last season we weren’t scoring those goals. We’re probably conceding a few too many but I just feel it’s that consistency we need to get down. Once we do, we’ll be a really good team. 「我們打出了出色的足球,現在也開始進球了—我記得上個賽季我們沒有進那些進球。 我們可能失球有點多,但我只是覺得我們需要保持一致性。一旦我們做到了,我們將是 一支真正強大的球隊。」 'We’ve had some very good performances this season where we haven’t got the rub of the green. It’s a process and where we are now will not define us come the end of the season.’ 「本賽季我們有一些非常出色的表現,但沒有得到好運。這是一個過程,我們現在的位置 並不會在賽季結束時決定我們。」 --
※ 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.121.218.150 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Chelsea/M.1703752504.A.4D0.html

iamnotgm: 這篇新聞寫錯了 那個12碼犯規的是Eze不是Olise 12/28 16:51

您可能感興趣